If you have content suitable for this library and either created the work yourself or it’s in the Public Domain, please contact me. You can do a great service to researchers and tool enthusiasts by having your document scanned or photographed.
- Known Catalogs: A (very incomplete) list of my known/seen catalog editions for many manufacturers.
- Publication Holdings: **Under heavy construction** List of reference material I have stored in physical and digital formats, plus links to online copies where available.
My provided Resources:
- Fray Catalogue No. 26, 1911 (~3.7 MB) This is from a 1990′s reprint by ATTIC. The copy was very dark and had bleed-through. It is out-of-print. If you have an original please contact me.
- Ohlen-Bishop, Saw Efficiency, 1934 (~10 MB)
- Stanley Rule & Level, Improved Labor Saving Carpenter’s Tools, c1900 (~6.1 MB) Date based on Walter’s Stanley guide. Low-quality version (~1.5 MB)
- Stanley Rule & Level, Improved Labor Saving Carpenter’s Tools, c1902 (~2.2 MB) Date based on Walter’s Stanley guide. This is the ‘raw’ version I’ll have a tidier, tone adjusted version with OCR
Resources from or hosted by others:
Stanley Educational Posters
These are from a series of posters provided by the Stanley (England) Educational Department.
Page 17 (Saws 2)
Saws (Similar to Pages 16 & 17)